Every week SQT is hosted at This Ain't the Lyceum, so jump on over there & check out some quick takes.
1. This has been the looooongest week of my life. Spring Break is next week; I didn’t think Friday would ever get here. I’m so looking forward to just taking it easy next week & getting geared up for Holy Week.
2. This quote keeps coming up when I least expect it. I ran across it again when I looked at The Catholic CompanySite:
3. Do you ever feel like there just aren’t enough hours in a day? I’ve made a concerted effort to get to bed earlier so I can get up 30 minutes earlier to read the Daily Readings and some reflecting, as well as prayers. A couple of mornings it’s taken all I have to get up, but I don’t seem to be going to bed any earlier.
4. I’m thanking God for a very small answer to a prayer. On Monday, the Blessed is She reflection encouraged us to “stretch out your hand in faith, and ask for the thing that you need but cannot get for yourself.” Well, I did, and I saw a sliver of that prayer being answered. I have faith that in time, most of it will be answered.
5. This week, I’ve read about humility, happiness, grace, and trust. I attended the Stations of the Cross last Friday, and was invited to stay and pray with the Hispanic community. I kind of wish I had stayed, even though I wouldn’t have understand much of what was said.
6. Have you seen this youtube clip? I just thought it was so cool that these friars were tearing up the basketball court, Rosaries & all!