Think about those times in your life when you have felt inspired to something really great. Where does that inspiration come from?
The Holy Spirit. God inspires us to do great things with our lives.
----Matthew Kelly

Welcome to The Not So Perfect Catholic!

Disclaimer: I am not a theologian, just a Catholic empty-nester trying to figure it all out. The views on this blog are my own.

{SQT} Reveling in God's Splendor

It's not hard to be in awe of what God can do, especially this time of year...especially in East Tn./ Western NC. Last weekend, my husband & I took a day trip to enjoy the changing of the leaves.


As we left our house, we saw an amazing sunrise.

Taking the backroad was definitely an option:

A wrong turn allowed us to see a creek with mossy rocks and fallen leaves:

Looking up is always a must to get a different perspective!

We found a perfect spot for an autumn selfie:

This was the first year I remember going to Mass on All Soul's Day, and, to be perfectly honest, I only went because Sister asked the people attending RCIA to attend in lieu of having class. It was absolutely beautiful! I will probably start attending every year. 
I'm linking up with Kelly at This Ain't the Lyceum for Seven Quick Takes!

1 comment:

  1. All Souls is a beautiful service. We missed it this year. I love the photos you shared, and especially that great selfie!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments; however, if your comment contains a link it will be marked as spam and will be deleted!