Think about those times in your life when you have felt inspired to something really great. Where does that inspiration come from?
The Holy Spirit. God inspires us to do great things with our lives.
----Matthew Kelly

Welcome to The Not So Perfect Catholic!

Disclaimer: I am not a theologian, just a Catholic empty-nester trying to figure it all out. The views on this blog are my own.

{SQT} March Madness

  Every week SQT is hosted at This Ain't the Lyceum, so jump on over there & check out some quick takes.

1.   This has been the looooongest week of my life. Spring Break is next week; I didn’t think Friday would ever get here. I’m so looking forward to just taking it easy next week & getting geared up for Holy Week.
2.    This quote keeps coming up when I least expect it. I ran across it again when I looked at The Catholic CompanySite:
3.    Do you ever feel like there just aren’t enough hours in a day? I’ve made a concerted effort to get to bed earlier so I can get up 30 minutes earlier to read the Daily Readings and some reflecting, as well as prayers. A couple of mornings it’s taken all I have to get up, but I don’t seem to be going to bed any earlier.
4.    I’m thanking God for a very small answer to a prayer. On Monday, the Blessed is She reflection encouraged us to “stretch out your hand in faith, and ask for the thing that you need but cannot get for yourself.” Well, I did, and I saw a sliver of that prayer being answered. I have faith that in time, most of it will be answered.
5.    This week, I’ve read about humility, happiness, grace, and trust. I attended the Stations of the Cross last Friday, and was invited to stay and pray with the Hispanic community. I kind of wish I had stayed, even though I wouldn’t have understand much of what was said.
6.    Have you seen this youtube clip? I just thought it was so cool that these friars were tearing up the basketball court, Rosaries & all!

7.    Have a glorious week!

1 comment:

  1. Loved the video of the Friars! Wow!! Spring break sounds wonderful. Wish I had one to look forward to! I do have two days off next week, with our friends who will be visiting. Looking forward to that, for sure! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments; however, if your comment contains a link it will be marked as spam and will be deleted!